Monday, October 22, 2012

Show And Tell: Gifts From France

Our travel-weary daughter arrived home last night after three weeks in France.
We all stayed up until one in the morning talking about her adventures and catching up.

She had lots of treasures for us all hidden in her suitcase!
Lemon curd and strawberry jam...

...creamy honey.

 Mustard!

And pate!
Oooh la la, I love these little epicurean delicacies! 

 Just for me, a porcelain canister for coffee.

 And one for tea.
I love them, and they are perfect in the kitchen where...

 ....they fit just perfectly.

Thank you Ashley for these beautiful gifts.
But most of all, we are all glad you are home again.  
Safe and sound!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Terri~terrileeauthor said...

How wonderful. Ashley sure knows what you like! I'm sure you'll be enjoying all your tasty French treats.

Kathysue said...

Great gifts!! We were just talking about Pate and wishing we had some here!!! Enjoy all of your wonderful treats, Loving the new addition to your white canisters!!! Welcome home Ashley!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Fabulous gifts. I am sure she had a wonderful time. Hugs, Marty

Karena said...

Darlene how thoughtful of Ashley; just the kind of gifts I would love from France!

xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series

Olive said...

That was sweet and what thoughtful gifts.

carolyn bradford said...

Your daughter brought you some wonderful gifts! I know you are glad she made it back safe and sound! What an adventure for her! And now you get to savor the goodies! Hope you are doing well and enjoying your time together!

Sarah said...

Wonderful, thoughtful gifts! Glad Ashley had a great trip. Three weeks in France.......priceless!

Leslie said...

Sounds like your daughter had a a wonderful time with lots of stories to tell :) Lovely gifts!

leslie

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Yumm tasty French treat sound pretty good to me right now!

kh40 said...

Hi Delores, could you tell me what to look for when p urchasing a confit pot? I have seen a few on ebay, but dont really know how much I should spend. Thank You, I love your blog!

Pura Vida said...

Aren't little sussies fun and meaningful? I love to get them and give them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails